An indexed every-name abstract of original records of Littleton United Methodist Church of Littleton, Colorado, 1894-1985. Includes baptisms, marriages, deaths, preparatory and full members, and a history of the congregation 1890-1996. Doris Farmer Hulse, Project Director, church record preservation project. Published by Columbine Genealogical & Historical Society, Inc., Littleton, Colorado, 1996. 430 pages. OCLC 36418467
The 1995 Columbine Church Record Preservation Project included three other Littleton churches: Saint Paul’s & Saint Timothy’s Episcopal Parishes, First Presbyterian Church of Littleton and St. Mary’s of Littleton Catholic Church. These indexes have been reproduced and made available on this website.
The books are housed in the Littleton United Methodist Church and have also been purchased by a number of libraries, including the following. Check WorldCat for other repositories holding this publication.
- Flagstaff Public Library, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Douglas Public Library District/Philip S. Miller Library, Castle Rock, Colorado
- Penrose Library/Pikes Peak Library District, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Family History Library, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Colorado Historical Society/Hart Library, Denver, Colorado
- Denver Public Library, Denver, Colorado
- United Methodist Rocky Mountain Conference Library, Denver, Colorado
- Jefferson County Library/Lakewood Public Library, Lakewood, Colorado [book may have moved]
- Edwin A Bemis Public Library, Littleton, Colorado
- Littleton Historical Museum Library, Littleton, Colorado
- Littleton United Methodist Church Library, Littleton, Colorado
- Pueblo Library District/McClelland Public Library, Pueblo, Colorado
- Library of Congress, Washington, District of Columbia
- National Society, Daughters of the American Revolution Library, Washington, DC
- Allen County Public Library, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Dallas Public Library, Dallas, Texas
- Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Wisconsin State Historical Society Library, Madison, Wisconsin
Help from Columbine Queries staff can also be obtained, by navigating to Columbine Home, Resources, and then Lookup Requests.